Apply Before : 2021-09-24 (Closed)
No. of Vacancy
We are looking for Project Manager to oversee and lead projects. This role requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders, most often managing several projects simultaneously. This position will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables falls within the time.
- Manage multiple client projects
- Must ensure teams follow the correct procedures, policies, and documentation requirements across project phases
- Guide the team through the development, testing, and implementation stages and review the completed work effectively
- Identify resource requirements, plan capacity, and manage availability
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans
- Communication of status, actions, and issues to all applicable stakeholders
- Develop and/or review estimates and assumptions for the project’s schedule, effort, and cost using established guidelines and best practices.
- Determine the project process, resource requirements, team roles and responsibilities, and schedule. Customize the project process depending on circumstances.
- Responsible for requirement building, change management, backlog prioritization, sprint planning, release, daily standups, reviews and overall execution.
- Encourage, motivate and coordinate all team members for the synergetic results.
- Ensure proper monitoring and periodic project health check (code quality, project quality, security, resource dependencies etc.) of assigned projects.
- Responsible for maintaining quality assurance and control in accordance with project requirements.
- Overlook all company tasks and prioritize/deprioritize them based on relevancy such as time, human resources, costing, external situations (COVID), etc.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience in handling projects
- Experience in Managing Team
- Verbal and written communication skills - both English and Nepali. Fluent with client communication.
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies is preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Able to analyze the available data and make decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
- Skills in supervising and delegating team members
Education + Experience
- IT, Engineering, or MBA Graduate
- 3-5 years of experience in Project Management
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.