BizBazar is a public limited subsidiary company of RKD group established with a vision to digitize the Nepalese market. We are here to establish a well-governed digital friendly platform such that every player in the marketplace can have their share to achieve a sustainable goal. We believe every scattered business and service should be consolidated in one big single platform so that they can work digitally and independently to expand their business reach an ... d goals. Bizbazar IT wings comprise a team of IT experts and engineers with extensive experience in designing and implementing various solutions for small to large scale enterprises. Having worked with many Nepalese, European, Japanese, and American companies this team brings a blend of IT skills and business know-how while executing the delivery and services. Together with eCommerce, Bizbazar IT wings are committed to bring Digital finance, full-fledged ERP, and SAAS application, which aid businesses to grow and achieve their goals with easy-to-use and cost-effective solutions. BizBazar IT focuses on providing solutions that manage & improves business processes and equip businesses to increase operational efficiency and growth.View Company Profile
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 3 Years
Apply Before: 2022-11-16 Closed
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Incorporate the organizations SDLC regarding planning, managing, and controlling project and product quality requirements in order to meet stakeholders objectives.
- Ensure timely and appropriate collection, creation, distribution, storage, retrieval, management, monitoring, and the ultimate disposition of project information.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Effectively takes projects inclusive of all aspects from original concept through final implementation.
- Creates Project Charter, facilitates definition of scope, and milestone deliverables inclusive of vendor related contracts
- Build the required project structure including concept, oversight, communication, and the team.
- Track team member performance , provide feedback, resolve issues, and manage team changes to optimize project performance.
- Develop and post project artifacts (Communication management plan, Risks management plan, Iteration Schedule document etc.) in a transparent fashion, and hold regular team and stakeholder reviews..
- Determine the positioning of a product category to maximize visibility.
- Build a collaborative decision-making environment and ensure the team has the ability to respond to changes .
- Define and refine scope/Product backlog throughout the project within Iterations
- Develop resource calendars to plan resources accordingly in order to control costs and achieve the schedule.
- Provide status reporting , progress measurement, and forecasting
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience of practical usage of least one Agile software development methodology (Scrum, Kanban etc);.
- Practical experience of usage the main project management tools (MS Project, JIRA, etc.).
- 2-3 years leading a group of team members in Software Development in Agile Environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a changing environment.
- Ability to work effectively as a project team leader
- Flexibility, self-motivation, result focus
Education + Experience:
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering along with proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector.
- At least 3 years of project management experience in software or web development projects, managing medium size teams
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button