Asterisk Technology Pvt. Ltd., is digital products development company initially focusing on technologies and services for the capital market of Nepal. The company was incorporated under Company’s act 2006 in the year 2011 with an objective of providing software solutions to the capital market of Nepal. The company started its journey by developing financial software for stock brokers and its own website for disseminating stock market informati ... on to the general public. In the Year 2020, company has built up its expertise in the online education sector by the launch of Mero.school in July 2020. The company is also developing a MMORPG game (massively multiplayer online role-playing game) called “World War III – Endgame”, scheduled to be launched in October 2020 under our unit of Mero Games. The company’s flagship product www.merolagani.com is industry leading in providing news, analysis and information to the general public. The company is also listed as Value Added Services (VAS) provider with Ncell axiata Limited and Nepal Telecom Limited (Telecom Operators in Nepal) and is working on various digital products which are subscriptions basis revenue stream.View Company Profile
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Senior Level
Experience: 3-5 Years
Apply Before: 2022-04-24 Closed
- Manage multiple client projects
- Must ensure teams follow the correct procedures, policies, and documentation requirements across project phases
- Guide the team through the development, testing, and implementation stages and review the completed work effectively
- Identify resource requirements, plan capacity, and manage availability
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans
- Develop and/or review estimates and assumptions for the project’s schedule, effort, and cost using established guidelines and best practices.
- Determine the project process, resource requirements, team roles and responsibilities, and schedule. Customize the project process depending on circumstances.
- Responsible for requirement building, change management, backlog prioritization, sprint planning, release, daily standups, reviews and overall execution.
- Encourage, motivate and coordinate all team members for synergetic results.
- Ensure proper monitoring and periodic project health check (code quality, project quality, security, resource dependencies etc.) of assigned projects.
- Responsible for maintaining quality assurance and control in accordance with project requirements.
- Overlook all company tasks and prioritize/deprioritize them based on relevancy such as time, human resources, costing etc.
- Track overall product features and defect trends - while understanding their cycles.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience in handling projects
- Experience in Managing Team
- Verbal and written communication skills - both English and Nepali. Fluent with client communication.
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies is preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Able to analyze the available data and make decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
- Skills in supervising and delegating team members
- A passion for all things tech, marketing, and innovation
- Excellent in project planning, document requirement, and push project forward in systematic fashion.
- Good interpersonal skill to manage project through difficult obstacles.
- Demonstrated success working with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skill.
- Experience with Project Management Software such as JIRA, Redmine, Trello, Asana, Gitlab etc.
Education + Experience:
- IT, Engineering, or MBA Graduate
- 3-5 years of experience in Project Management
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.