Apply Before : 2020-02-18 (Closed)
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
No. of Vacancy
NGO / INGO / Development Projects
- Woman groups formed or reformed and mobilized through mobile workshops
- Coordinated for trainings on livestock and agriculture subsectors
- Coordinated for SME business plan and micro enterprises development
- Coordinates for peer educators training on SRHR and also with schools for Comprehensive Sexual Education classes
- Operation of women friendly health services and Psychosocial Counselling services
- Regular service delivery from Women Health Resource and Counselling Center
- Dalogue with local government agencies in influencing for adoption/reform of women friendly policies, strategies and program for socio-economic transformation
- Other activities to ensure social justice for survivors
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Coordinate and tactful deal with local governing bodies of local government.
- Encourage and motivate women/member of marginalized communities/disadvantaged for group mobilization and dynamics.
- Perfect on effective communication, computer based report writing and resource management.
Job Location: Janakpur, with extensive travel to Sarlahi, Mahotari and Dhanusha districts where living conditions are minimal.
Education + Experience
- At least Bachelor degree with extensive experience of women's economic empowerment, agriculture based rural livelihoods and gender based violence. Only those willing to travel and committed to serving the communities in rural setting need to apply.
- Minimum two years working experience on issues of Human Rights, Gender Based Violence (GBV), Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights (SRHR), Comprehensive Sexual Education (CSE) and Collective actions for social justice.
WOREC Nepal encourages women and candidates from dalit/Janjati and sexual minority to apply. Project location majority of community peoples speak Maithali and Bajika languages.
Interested candidates can send their application, motivation letter and (not exceeding 2000 characters) with updated curriculum vitae to email@example.com by 1 th Feb 2019. Postal delivery can be done at WOREC Nepal head office located in Balkumari, Lalitpur.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview. No telephone calls will be entertained.