Apply Before : 2020-07-05 ((0 Days Left))
No. of Vacancy
NGO / INGO / Development Projects
(0 Days Left)
Vacancy number: 02-2076/077 (EfH)
Project Coordinator- 1
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Provide overall guidance for quality and timely implementation of project activities.
- Monitor progress of activities to be able to provide sound judgment and effective decisions to management.
- Ensure proper data collection and documentation of information.
- Validate and consolidate information, and provides analysis on data gathered.
- Draft quarterly and annual reports including case studies promoting the identification and synthesis of best practices and lessons learned for project and organizational sharing and learning.
- Prepare and conducts trainings and orientation for project stakeholders (rural municipality and ward, school management and teachers, child clubs, community leaders and parents).
- Draft annual work plan and budget (WP&B), supplementary plan and budget (SP&B) as needed.
- Verify the goods request, advance request and settlement from Assistant Program Officers (APOs) and Field Officer (FO) and recommend on it.
- Prepare staff development plan of Assistant Program Officers (APOs) /Field Officer (FO).
- Ensure and supervise implementation of the plan and performance/duties of APOs/FO.
- Coach and mentor team members for efficient and effective implementation of activities through hands on demonstration on how to conduct activities and technical support to subordinates and other team members.
- Draft necessary policies and procedures to support the needs of children, child club mobilization, support package to children, and child club’s activities.
- Coordinate and communicate with rural municipality and ward level stakeholders (including thematic officers and focal person of municipality/wards, political parties, other I/NGOs) about the project and assist PM during discussions.
- Participate in rural municipality/ward level meetings to influence decision making.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Required minimum qualification, experiences and professional skills
- Experience in managing and supervising a team, an advantage.
- Experience of working with youth, women and, child protection and child rights projects.
- Good understanding of current development and education and/or child protection context including government provisions, policies and practices in Nepal.
- Ability to work in multicultural environment.
- Excellent coordination and communication skills (verbal and written) including ability to communicate effectively in both English and Nepali.
- Proficient in the use MS Office applications.
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Knowledge of participatory approaches.
- A good grasp of socio cultural economic issues with respect to poverty, education and/or child rights/protection in rural settings.
- Candidate having two wheeler driving license.
Education + Experience
- Bachelordegree, preferably in social science or education (Master’s degree in Project management or any relevant degree is an advantage).
- At least seven years of relevant experience working in development particularly in education and/or child protection.
Interested candidates meeting above criteria are requested to submit application along with recently updated CV, copies of testimonials, experiences, training and citizenship certificate and two referees to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 5th July 2020 before 5:00pm. Only short listed candidates will be invited for written test and interview.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.
Females from Dalit and Janajati candidates meeting above qualifications, experiences, skills and capacity are encouraged to apply.
Human Resource Management Sub Committee
Tuki Association Sunkoshi (TASK)