Apply Before : 2021-01-15 (Closed)
No. of Vacancy
Pharmaceuticals / Healthcare
Production managers are responsible for the technical management, supervision and control of industrial production processes.
- Experience/ knowledge in cosmetic manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of day-to-day and strategic issues, operational requirements
and management of a manufacturing facility.
- Knowledge of the physical environment and full spectrum of activities
for managing and maintaining physical facilities and infrastructure.
- Knowledge of the electrical, mechanical and logistics equipment used in
manufacturing, including its safe usage, maintenance and storage
- Knowledge of technologies and applications used in manufacturing
products and in the optimization of manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of factory machinery and its calculation for output
- planning and organising production schedules
- assessing project and resource requirements
- estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- determining quality control standards
- overseeing production processes
- re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
- liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
Education + Experience
- Bachelors/ Masters in a Relevant field
- Proven 1-2 years of experience in a lead production role
Aspirants are requested to send their updated resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject 'PRODUCTION INCHARGE/SUPERVISOR'