>We are a technology company determined to provide world class development delivery services in Information Technology. Our promise is to innovate to help our customers run at their best. We are committed to help every customer become a best-run business. We help our clients modernize technology, reimagine processes and transform experiences so they can stay ahead in our fast-changing world. >At work, we embrace diversity, encourage personal a ... nd professional growth, and celebrate a team of passionate people developing innovative technologies that help people and companies tackle real-world problems head-on. >We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communitiesView Company Profile
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Experience: 2 Years
Apply Before: 2023-10-15 (10 Days Left)
- Collect and analyze product data as well as consumer feedback.
- Participate in the discovery process to better understand the needs and expectations of clients.
- Utilize data to determine improvements to existing products or to develop new products.
- Prioritize product features in development.
- Record and report product defects.
- Assist the product owner or manager with necessary tasks and product development strategy.
- Work with marketing teams on marketing strategy and research for solutions.
- Communicate priorities based on well-defined and measured business cases and management strategic direction.
- Monitor requests from the product team and act as a liaison between developers and product managers.
- Communicate with stakeholders and management to ensure products align with company goals.
- Participate in customer engagement to understand product requirements with your target customers as the established expert for offerings.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Basic understanding of web applications and SaaS concepts and associative architectures to be conversant with the development team.
- Understanding of product development principles and best practices.
- Very detailed-oriented and highly organized with excellent Communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate the progress of products in development across multiple teams.
- Ability to interpret product and consumer data and communicate findings to both internal and external teams.
- Ability to develop creative solutions & translate complex concepts between business and technical groups.
- Ability to manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment, with limited supervision.
- Keen understanding of backlog management practices and experience using various backlog management.
- Strong analytical & business skills to extract implicit, unstated, and unrecognized requirements.
- Experience in software development, business analysis, and system lifecycle development is a plus.
Education + Experience:
- Undergraduate Degree in engineering, IT, or a relevant field.
- 2 years of experience as an associate product manager with a proven track record.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.