Product Implementation - Sr. Officer
Apply Before : 2021-10-30 ((11 Days Left))
No. of Vacancy
(11 Days Left)
HMIS Implementation & Support Staff
Support staff/workers manage, maintain, and provide rectifications in the software system to the clients. Their responsibilities include diagnosing and rectifying faults, resolving system issues, and installation and configuration of the hardware and software including the minor levels of networks. This is a position for technically skilled candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the technical support position. Technical support officers troubleshoot technical issues, provide timely customer/client feedback, and support the roll-out of new applications, among other duties. Moreover, technical support officers need to talk to customers/clients directly, as well as maintain a written document of handover.
- Meeting with client to gather information required to customize software systems.
- Communicating with the clients throughout the software implementation and customization process to obtain feedback and approval.
- Documenting requirements of clients and communicating it effectively with the Implementer lead to obtain desired result.
- Act as the frontline of technical support during the implementation cycle.
- Ensuring the implementation phase is carried smoothly.
- Proactively identifying and setting client expectations.
- Speaking to customers/clients to quickly get to the root of their problem.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem/s.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problems/issues is/are solved.
- Managing and delivering the services required to meet implementation goals at a high level of quality in close cooperation with the Implementer lead.
- Coordinate and manage client’s implementation by monitoring deliverables and progress through continuous communication.
- Provide regular updates to the Implementer lead about the implementation status.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- The ability to manage to multitask
- Daily updating the project planner and reporting to the Implementer Lead.
- Ensuring smooth implementation of assigned works leading them to a success.
Education + Experience
- 3 years+ of relevant work experience
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.