Established in 2014, LIS Nepal is a service centric Information Technology firm. With special focus on retail industry, LIS Nepal’s expertise lies in Business Intelligence (BI), Data Warehousing, and Data Analytics. It is one of the member companies of Yomari Group. LIS Nepal team comprises of experienced professionals with specialization on data analytics. Emphasizing on what makes each client unique, LIS Nepal strives to deliver BI strategic ... solution, tailored to their competitive differentiators. LIS Nepal is one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, based in US which has branch offices globally.View Company Profile
Principal Software Engineer-BI
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Senior Level
Experience: 5 Years
Apply Before: 2023-12-28 (24 Days Left)
- Lead client-facing activities related to relationship building and maintenance, client communication, issue resolution, understanding clients’ business strategies, goals and vision in order to develop account strategies and execute value-added opportunities.
- Implement company’s BI solutions, keep knowledge and skills up to date and contribute to innovation of BI offerings.
- Define the scope, milestone, deliverable and resources requirement for the project.
- Participate in resources hiring and manage them effectively as per the project requirement.
- Provide hands on technical leadership to team members through coaching and mentorship and guide the team’s effort towards successful project delivery.
- Oversee and review the performance of all team members and identify/execute the performance improvement measures.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven experience in leading concurrent projects and task by managing a team of technical staffs.
- Excellent communication skill and proven ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels.
- Strong Leadership, Decision Making and Problem Solving skill.
- Willingness to travel outside country as per need.
- International exposure/experience will be an added advantage.
Preferred Technical Skills
- Experience and understanding of data warehouse design and implementation.
- Understanding of dimensional modeling concepts and best practices.
- Experience analyzing & managing complex data.
- Experience using Project Management Tool.
- Good understanding of database technologies
- Experience in creating ETL pipelines.
- Experience developing dashboards and reports.
- Experience interacting with senior management both in a technical and functional role.
Education + Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline. Master’s Degree Preferable.
- 5+ years of experience in relevant field along with strong interest in Business Intelligence, Software implementation and Process Management.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.