UBA Solutions incorporated on February 12, 2006, is one of the pioneer IT companies in Nepal. UBA Solutions is a Monotype Partner Company working in collaboration with Monotype Inc., a US-based multinational company since 2009. Headquartered in the Boston area of the United States and with offices across 4 continents, Monotype is the world’s #1 company in fonts. It’s a trusted partner to the world’s top brands and was named “O ... ne of the Most Innovative Companies in Design for 2018” by Fast Company. Monotype brings brands to life through type and technology that consumers engage with every day. The company's rich legacy includes a library that can be traced back hundreds of years, featuring famed typefaces like Helvetica, Futura, Times New Roman and more. Monotype also provides a first-of-its-kind service that makes fonts more accessible for creative professionals to discover, license, and use in our increasingly digital world. We work with the biggest global brands, and with individual creatives, offering a wide set of solutions that make it easier for them to do what they do best: design beautiful brand experiences. Want to learn more about who we are and how you can become part of our team? Visit us at www.monotype.com At UBA Solutions, we offer an entrepreneurial environment where technology professionals thrive and where individual contributions really count. Our employees create and help shape some of the most cutting-edge technologies every day. As a partner of Monotype, our engineering teams use best in class advanced techniques and tools in Continuous Integration, LAMP, Node.JS, AWS, Reactjs, and automated test solutions in the entire spectrum of solutions in areas like cloud services, e-commerce, embedded systems, digital advertising, and brand engagement.View Company Profile
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Senior Level
Experience: 8 Years
Apply Before: 2023-12-12 (9 Days Left)
As Principal Engineer you will be responsible for all aspects of the architecture, backend integrations, and scalability design of a public API product. You will collaborate with different teams working on various aspects of the solution. You will provide technical guidance and mentorship to the engineering teams and other stakeholders. You will developing solutions leveraging a commercial API platform and API gateway vendor to build API-driven B2B/B2C processes. You will be working with the vendors and third parties designing integrations with the API Platform.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Deep hands-on technical expertise in web-technologies.
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience with designing REST APIs (Swagger, OAS3, RAML).
- Experience with API Gateways (Kong, AWS).
- Experience in building applications in Node JS, Java, or similar languages.
- Experience in designing orchestration of services using REST or GraphQL.
- Experience with a public cloud platform such as Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud
- Experience in Linux, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with IAM, OAuth, Auth0.
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Continuous Development environments, preferably Jenkins or Github Actions
- Experience in defining the KPIs for performance analysis of the API platform and analyzing glitches and improvement areas to enhance performance.
- A proven track record in providing technical guidance to develop scalable systems.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Awesome written and oral communication skills and ability to work in a global and distributed environment with agility to mold communication for different audiences.
Education + Experience:
- 8+ years of experience working on API implementations and integrations with at least 3-4 years in building technical architecture and lifecycle management using API platform solutions (Apigee preferred).
- COLLABORATE with global teams to build scalable web-based applications.
- PARTNER closely with the engineering team to follow best practices and standards.
- PROVIDE reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques.
- WORK with the broader team to build and maintain high performance, flexible and highly scalable web-based applications.
- ACHIEVE engineering excellence by implementing standard practices and standards.
- PERFORM technical root causes analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.