Apply Before : 2020-06-15 (Closed)
No. of Vacancy
BPO / Call Center / ITES
Hiring Now! – Work from Home / Remote Work
Job Title: PPC Expert
Keyword research, Search engine marketing, Internet marketing, knowledge in using Bing, Google, Facebook & LinkedIn.
Job Description Responsibilities:
- Plan, optimize, implement and manage paid search campaigns for a variety of clients.
- Ensure PPC campaigns are up and optimized according to brief and best practice guidelines.
- Develop near and long- time paid search strategies and campaigns for clients.
- Manage medium to large- sized PPC budgets.
- Work with the content team to ensure landing pages are effectively optimized for all PPC campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and conversion is possible.
- Perform keyword research and manage all bid management for your clients.
- Work with the PPC Manager to ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the larger search marketing and digital marketing strategy.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Analyze activity and performance of all paid search campaigns and report findings back to the PPC Manager and subsequent clients.
- Help to define PPCs strategies for a host of clients.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 3- 5 years of experience in a similar role (preferably client- side).
- Proven track record in driving successful PPC and paid search campaigns.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Adwords and all paid search platforms.
- Google Adwords certification preferable.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Passion for PPC and digital marketing in general.
- Effective communication and reporting skills.
- Strong track record in managing medium to large- sized budgets.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics.
Education + Experience
- B Com./BBS, nbsp;Bachelors in Computer Science, nbsp;BBA / BBM, nbsp;Intermediate (10+2)
To apply for this position, send an email to email@example.com with “SEO Lead / Sr. SEO Analyst Application” in the subject line. In the email, make sure to include your resume (in word or PDF preferred), cover letter, salary requirements, and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.
If you need to discuss about the position before sending your application: 9851178014