We are on the mission of making customer's living easy; in everyway possible; all across Nepal. You may open your internet browser (eg: Mozilla, Chrome, Safari etc.) and type www.thulo.com; you will reach our ecommerce website where you can browse through thousands of products and order/buy online. Or you can download our mobile app for Android & iOS in your smartphones and browse through hundreds of brands to shop online in Nepal. At T ... hulo.com, you can shop all kinds of products enjoying our Free Home Delivery. We have abundance of categories such as Personal Care, Electronics, Apparel, Sports and Outdoors, Office Supplies, Fashion, Books, Daily Needs and many more. Till date, Thulo.com has served 1000s of satisfied customers; and so ensuring high level of loyalty from those valued customers. We, at Thulo.com, ensure timely delivery of products to your homes.View Company Profile
No. of Vacancy: 4
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 3-5 Years
Apply Before: 2023-10-10 (5 Days Left)
Thulo.com, the most experienced leader in the e-commerce industry in Nepal with over 16 years in the industry, is looking for an experienced PHP Developer who will be responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
- Developing and coding front-end and back-end components and connecting applications toother web services.
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing optimized databases.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing application features and testing web applications.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Sound knowledge of PHP web frameworks like: Laravel, Wordpress, CodeIgniter, Symfony, PHP Fox, etc.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their query languages.
- Knowledge of Rest APIs in PHP.
- APIs, Unix/Linux, and MVC Framework Architecture.
- Should have proficiency in PHP including modern PHP practices (OOP, MVC, Namespace, autoloading, Traits and design pattern.
- A knack for problem-solving.
Education + Experience:
- Graduate in B.E Computer Science or equivalent with at least 3-5 years of experience in PHP web frameworks.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button. OR Send your resume to email@example.com