BizBazar is a public limited subsidiary company of RKD group established with a vision to digitize the Nepalese market. We are here to establish a well-governed digital friendly platform such that every player in the marketplace can have their share to achieve a sustainable goal. We believe every scattered business and service should be consolidated in one big single platform so that they can work digitally and independently to expand their business reach an ... d goals. Bizbazar IT wings comprise a team of IT experts and engineers with extensive experience in designing and implementing various solutions for small to large scale enterprises. Having worked with many Nepalese, European, Japanese, and American companies this team brings a blend of IT skills and business know-how while executing the delivery and services. Together with eCommerce, Bizbazar IT wings are committed to bring Digital finance, full-fledged ERP, and SAAS application, which aid businesses to grow and achieve their goals with easy-to-use and cost-effective solutions. BizBazar IT focuses on providing solutions that manage & improves business processes and equip businesses to increase operational efficiency and growth.View Company Profile
No. of Vacancy: 2
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 2-5 Years
Apply Before: 2023-05-25 Closed
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Should have advanced proficiency in PHP including modern PHP practices (OOP, MVC, Namespace, autoloading, Traits, and Design Pattern).
- Should have knowledge on integration of third-party APIs.
- Good Knowledge of databases.
- Familiarity with package managers such as Composer and NPM.
- Sound Knowledge of anyone PHP framework like CodeIgniter, Laravel or Symfony.
- Should have Knowledge of Git, SVN.
- Knowledge of WordPress, Plugin anatomy would be plus.
- Should be able to lead a team for WordPress Development.
- Should be able to work in a team.
- Contribution to open source project would be a huge plus. If you have created any WordPress theme or plugin attach the link or send a zip file.
Education + Experience:
- Should have a minimum of 2-5 year of experience in PHP or WordPress.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button