Apply Before : 2021-01-15 (Closed)
No. of Vacancy
Pharmaceuticals / Healthcare
Prepares cosmetics products by reviewing and interpreting orders and detecting therapeutic incompatibilities. Dispenses products by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals. Controls products and usage by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Manage chemical composition in cosmetic industry and also look
after the material used in it.
- Look after the quality
- Quality control and assurance on the product if it’s suitable for body, skin, face.
- Dispenses prescription and other products to cutomer
- Supplies products with information and education on their prescriptions
- Monitors prescription-filling process to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and pharmacy policies
- Works complying to Good Pharmacy Practice
- Maintains records for controlled substances and removes outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory
- Manage the "In and Out" stock
- Dispense the health care and cosmetics with proper counselling
- Providing advice about health issues, symptoms and medications in response to customer enquiries
- Managing budgets
- Preparing publicity materials and displays
- Other duties as assigned by authority
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Valid license from Nepal Pharmacy Council
- Should have good interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Commercial awareness with maturity
- Should have organisational skills
Education + Experience
- Qualification of B Pharma/ M Pharma
- Minimum 1/2 year experience in related field
Aspirants are requested to send their updated resume with a cover letter to email@example.com with the Subject 'Pharmacist'.