Paid Advertising Specialist
Apply Before : 2021-08-19 ((15 Days Left))
No. of Vacancy
NRS 60,000 - 80,000 Per month
(15 Days Left)
Title: Paid Advertising Specialist
Reporting To: Head of Marketing
WEBO Digital is looking for a leader, enthusiastic, committed, and competent candidate to fill the position of “Paid Advertising Specialist.”
- Plan and develop new ideas to be implemented on paid ads specifically geared towards improving our client’s results with their magic metrics on a continual basis.
- Build and manage paid search and display campaigns.
- Monitor and optimise ad campaigns on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn ads and other PPC platforms on a daily basis.
- Audit campaigns and adjust clients advertising budgets to spend accurately and evenly.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions and ideas for improvements.
- Keep pace with search engines and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Manage and lead the Paid Advertising team to get the best out of each and every individual
- Ensure the implementation of the most effective tools, platforms, and strategies in order to guarantee the success of all advertising initiatives by the department.
- Ensure the production of high-quality advertising content and materials that are in line with the business’s overall goals and objectives.
- Conduct research and attend industry events and seminars in an effort to find new ideas that lead to operational efficiency and goal achievement.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proficient communication level in written and verbal English
- Proactive natured with meticulous attention to detail
- Good leadership and teamwork talent skill
- Good interpersonal skill and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues and management
- Strong research skill
- Ability to work on multiple projects with highly organized and strong work ethic
- Adherence to deadlines and the ability to deliver on commitments.
- Extensive experience in the PPC industry with a proven track record for bringing great results for clients
- Proficient knowledge of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC)
- Proficient in working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google, Yahoo, Bing) as well as experience with Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram ads.
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including
- Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Experience in generating reports using platforms like Swydo and SEMrush
- Knowledge of basic web technologies and WordPress
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills
Education + Experience
- Experience: At least 2 years
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Application for Paid Advertising Specialist" on the subject line.