Operations Manager- Outreach
Apply Before : 2020-03-27 (Closed)
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
No. of Vacancy
NGO / INGO / Development Projects
- The Operations Manager-Outreach will be responsible to lead the implementation of Outreach services/program for SPN at a national level
- The Operations Manager-Outreach will be fully responsible for managing outreach services in districts
- The position holder should manage and support outreach teams, which includes LARC, VSC plus team, and various other outreach model as and when introduced by SPN
- This position will also responsible to develop and maintain strong working relationship with regional and district level stakeholders
For detailed job description for the above position, please visit https://www.mariestopes.org.np/join-our-team/
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must have at least 3 years of work experience in relevant field.
- The position holder should have knowledge of sexual health requirement in various districts and should be able to efficiently manage large number of teams in multiple locations.
- Experience of coordinating with central, regional and district level government as well as other relevant stakeholders is required.
- Previous experience of involvement in Demand Generation Services would be a plus point. Excellent communication skills in English language both oral and written is also essential requirement.
Education + Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Health Sciences, Social Sciences or other relevant Degree, or equivalent (Master’s Degree preferred)
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to send their CV nbsp;and covering letter to MSNPRecruitment@mariestopes.org.np by March 26, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for further selection process. For more details, please log on to www.mariestopes.org.np. You are requested to clearly mention the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.
SPN reserves all rights to qualify/disqualify applications in any case. SPN accepts applications from Nepalese citizens only.
Our organization is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.