OFFICER/SR. OFFICER - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Apply Before : 2020-07-15 ((10 Days Left))
No. of Vacancy
(10 Days Left)
YCO Pvt. Ltd., a sister concern of Yomari Group of companies is looking for self-driven, motivated and result oriented professional to be part of its dynamic team as “Officer/Sr. Officer - Business Development”. Details of the same have been highlighted below;
The Officer/Sr. Officer - Business Development at YCO Pvt. Ltd. is a client facing role. S/he will be responsible for sales and marketing of software and hardware products. S/he will have to identify prospective clients, making sales visit and generate sales lead.
- Identify, research, make cold calls and approach potential clients.
- Bring sales opportunity to the company and present company profiles and solutions to prospective clients
- Analyze and respond to requests for proposals (RFPs) or tender notices. Develop relevant business proposals and other sales documents.
- Understand project fully and take ownership of the documents required for project scoping. Coordinate with clients for gathering detailed business requirements and its documentation.
- Lobby with clients for the current project as well as potential projects’ requirements, and develop a potential solution by coordinating with the technical team. Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value.
- Prepare appropriate presentations and actively participate in sales meetings and presentations to propose solutions to client.
- Act as a central reference and information source, provide assistance in the project decision making process.
- Maintain proper database and reports of all activities.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proven working experience in Sales. Preferably in government ICT sector.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill (English & Nepali).
- Excellent proposal writing and presentation skill.
- Negotiation skill with good convincing ability.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Power-Point.
- Persuasive, Self Motivated Go-getter
- Able to handle pressure with limited supervision.
- Willing to travel outside Kathmandu valley.
Education + Experience
- Master’s Degree in Management. Preferably with specialization in Sales & Marketing or IT.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to email@example.com by 15th July 2020