Apply Before : 2020-10-14 (Closed)
No. of Vacancy
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary
- Warm personality with strong communication skills
- Ability to work well under limited supervision
- Great communication skills
- Have a valid driver license
Education + Experience
- Bachelors running with 2 years experience in similar field can also apply
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org