Apply Before : 2021-08-15 ((11 Days Left))
No. of Vacancy
(11 Days Left)
Designation: Node.Js Developer
Reports to: Project Manager
Location: Bakhundole, Lalitpur, Nepal
Shift: Standard (09:00 AM to 06:00 PM) from Monday to Friday
Node.js developer is responsible for deploying and maintaining network applications. He/she will manage the exchange of data between servers and users, develop back-end components, and connect applications with other web services.
He/she will be responsible for the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. He/she will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Managing the team of Nodejs Developers and solving their queries
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Working with databases like MySQL and NoSql
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience in developing web solutions
- Good understanding of databases and MySQL/ NoSQL in general
Competencies and Soft Skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Good problem-solving skills ○ Attention to detail.
Education + Experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- At least two years of experience as a Node.js developer.
- Work in a multinational company operating in the Cloud & ICT domain, based out of the UK and operating in Australia, India, Nepal, Pakistan, and Bangladesh
- Best in class open, progressive, professional, and equal opportunity work environment
- Closely knit and supportive team members and a culture where your contributions, opinions, and diversity is welcome, respected, & encouraged
- Exposure to multi-disciplinary skill areas (including team management & leadership) in a vibrant start-up ecosystem with deep work involving world-class leaders like Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Alibaba, DigitalOcean & Facebook
- Flexible work time (with standard 40 working hours per week & 09:00 am-06:00 pm schedule subject to change with respect to personal schedules & centered on delivery)
- Opportunity to travel regionally (as part of assignment/ training and development or delivery ) in Nepal, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, or Srilanka
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.