TAKEO RESOLVES 3 KEY PROBLEMS FOR BUSINESS We’ve always known that for businesses large and small, IT can be a real challenge to manage. Staying on top of your technology includes controlling the costs associated with keeping in-house staff up-to-date with training, certifications, and current trends. ...View Company Profile
Node JS Developer
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 2 Years
Apply Before: 2023-01-29 Closed
- Design and Architect systems using the best practice.
- Design, extend, and implement APIs.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Expert-level skills in design, architecture and development, with an ability to take a deep dive in the implementation aspects.
- Strong proficiency with Node.js and its frameworks
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Strong proficiency with NoSQL database(MongoDB) and schema design.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Hands-on experience in using different services in AWS.
- Hands-on Knowledge in CI/CD for code deployment.
Education + Experience:
- 2+ years of professional experience
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button