Established in 2004, Cotiviti Nepal Pvt. Ltd. is a leading American Software company in Nepal. We are proud team of around 300 professionals who are involved in the design, development, testing and maintenance of impressive lineup of trend-setting healthcare informatics solutions. Besides that, our talented people sort and analyze voluminous data to help clients in decision analytics. We are one of the eight centers of Cotiviti Inc. which opera ... tes from seven more locations across United States of America and constantly ranked among the best healthcare informatics companies. In Nepal, Cotiviti Nepal Pvt. Ltd. has its remarkable identity in the software industry. At the core of our works, we offer risk-assessment services and decision analytics in the area of healthcare that help customers better understand and manage their risk. We strive to help our clients focus on their businesses while we concentrate on optimizing quality by focussing on the followings- Employee growth and development Work culture/environment Team work – Collaboration Process Exposure to latest and greatest technologies and toolsView Company Profile
No. of Vacancy: 4
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 2 Years
Apply Before: 2023-03-28 (1 Days Left)
The Network Engineer is responsible for developing, designing, planning and building Networks along with integrating networks with client networks. This position works with cross functional teams to communicate the engineering design plan in support of the development and deployment of network plans, upgrades and enhancements. Other duties as assigned.
- Works with new architectures and product introduction to make them standard implemented solutions in the network. Assists other Network Engineering teams in the analysis and diagnosis of problems.
- Remains current on IP and security products, standards and practices.
- Monitors system performance and analyzes workload, including traffic and utilization trends..
- Participates in multiple network projects simultaneously while maintaining daily operational excellence for all Cotiviti networks. Analyzes network security and threats, as well as, remediates LAN and WAN vulnerabilities by the use of industry leading tools.
- Researches, tests, evaluates, and recommends telecommunications and data network systems. Seeks continual performance improvements within a highly secure environment.
- Supports and maintains the highest network security level throughout the Cotiviti environment. Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent network administration and troubleshooting skills.
- Good Understanding and troubleshooting skills of TCP/IP, Switching &Routing protocols, Load balancing
- Knowledge and experience in HSRP, VLAN, QoS and other switching technologies
- Good Knowledge & Hands on experience on Palo Alto Firewalls and Cisco, Juniper
- Good Knowledge and experience on Meraki Wireless Cloud
- Ability to understand the design and provide suggestion for improvements
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills and the ability to work with multiple geographically dispersed teams
- Excellent listening skills & ability to communicate clearly and fluently in English
- Strong team player with a constructive perspective and commitment to the success of the business
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent tasks with conflicting priorities
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices.
- Ability to quickly learn technologies and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Ability to work with all levels of IT staff inside and outside the organization
- Pro-actively monitor the network infrastructure and react to any problem round the clock.
- Strong Knowledge on Network Routing, Switching
- Routing Protocols, BGP, EIGRP/OSPF
- Switching SVI(VLANs), Ether Channel, MSTP, LACP
- Cisco Routers -- 7200, 9200,9300,
- Firewalls – Palo Alto, Cisco ASA,
- Security -- IDS, IPS
- VPN – Site to Site, DM VPN, SSL VPN
- Switches -- Nexus 9K/7K/2K, Cisco 6500/9200
- WLAN – Meraki
- Cisco ACI using Spine-Leaf
Education + Experience:
- 2+ years of prior work expereince
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button
Company others jobs
Associate Database A... COTIVITI NEPAL 1 Days Left Quick ViewSenior Database Admi... COTIVITI NEPAL 6 Days Left Quick ViewSenior Database Admi... COTIVITI NEPAL 6 Days Left Quick ViewBack End Developer COTIVITI NEPAL 2 Days Left Quick ViewFront End Developer COTIVITI NEPAL 8 Days Left Quick ViewSenior Dot Net Devel... COTIVITI NEPAL 22 Days Left Quick ViewSenior QA Engineer COTIVITI NEPAL 17 Days Left Quick ViewSenior Java/Angular ... COTIVITI NEPAL 17 Days Left Quick View