Monitoring Framework National Consultant
Apply Before : 2020-07-09 ((4 Days Left))
No. of Vacancy
NGO / INGO / Development Projects
(4 Days Left)
Contract Start Date: July 2020
Objective To localise and implement a monitoring framework on Comprehensive Sexuality Education (CSE) at National level.
- First draft of the localised monitoring framework on CSE
- Develop agendas, presentations, protocols for the meetings and consultations
- Final monitoring framework on CSE through multiple consultations
- Lobby with Government line agencies for adoption of the monitoring framework
- Develop a guideline to support the government to effectively use the framework to monitor CSE
Roles and Responsibilities
- Critically Analyze the current Monitoring mechanism of the National Curriculum by CEHRD
- Conduct FGDs, KII, meetings with relevant stakeholder
- Facilitate meetings and consultations with YUWA, CSE working group under Right Here Right Now Nepal and relevant government and non-government stakeholders
- Develop a localised monitoring framework and its (scope of work) in the National Context
- Consult and receive endorsement from related Civil Society Organizations for the framework
- Continuous lobbying with Government line agencies
- Pilot the monitoring framework
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Essential and Relevant Experience
- Has a progressive stance on sexual and reproductive health and rights, specifically young people’s sexual rights and diversity.
- Is youth-friendly and has non-discriminatory attitudes towards working with young people
- Strong writing skills with ability to present in a style that is accessible to readers
- Proficiency both in English and Nepali
Education + Experience
- Advanced university degree in social sciences or relevant discipline with 5 years of working experience in designing policy framework on Comprehensive Sexuality Education.
Please submit your application with your CV, cover letter and proposal to email@example.com by 9th July 2020.