Apply Before : 2021-05-10 (Closed)
No. of Vacancy
Wolfmatrix is looking for passionate and motivated Mobile Engineer. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with a core team dedicated to delivering quality products that bring value to our customers.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Estimate the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Ensure the application is compatible with various kinds of mobile platforms.
- Communicate with team members on a regular basis.
- Research new technologies and implement those in real-world platforms.
- Demonstrate key problem-solving techniques.
- Maintain/ Enhance existing Apps.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Flexible approach when working in a team.
- Excellent communication skills in order to interpret and negotiate briefs with clients.
- Experienced in building native Android applications with standard Android development tools.
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time.
- Strong knowledge of Java and XML designing.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design standards.
- Experience integrating with APIs.
- Stays up to date with the latest trends in the Android development community.
- Well acquainted with different android libraries.
- Experience working with remote data via REST, JSON and SQLite databases.
- Strong Understanding of background services.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Knowledge and Experience on observer pattern (RxJava) and Clean Architecture (MVP) is a plus.
- Good concept of android material design.
- Knowledge and Experience in iOS applications development is a big plus.
Education + Experience
- 1.5+ years of software development experience in a related field
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Application for Mobile Engineer" on the subject line.