TechAxis was established in 2017 by a group of passionate, experienced Engineers and IT professionals. We have decades of experience in the IT industry. With the aim of sharing our experiences, we have initiated a platform named “TechAxis” with the motto “Learn First to Lead the Rest“. Our principal objective is to deliver job oriented training for both IT and Non-IT students to help them perform excellence in their choice o ... f domains. We understand the importance of the amount of investment you put into us, and we make sure that we train the candidate to suit the needs of the industry.View Company Profile
MERN Stack Instructor
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Part Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Senior Level
Experience: 4 Years
Apply Before: 2023-12-12 (9 Days Left)
TechAxis committed to providing students with the necessary skills and attitudes to secure employment in their field of training. We have a need for Mern Stack Trainer who can spend at least 1.5 hours/day.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide training via physical/remote classroom
- Conduct technical instruction using adult learning practices and procedures to engage the learners.
- Share insight into industry practices and provide feedback on student progress throughout the duration of the course
- Measure student growth through rigorous assessments and provide actionable feedback
- Design and oversee remediation strategies for students in need
- Instructors will teach students how to love what they do, solve complex problems, and maintain a growth mindset for their future.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of REST API’s design principles
- Experience of working with Express JS
- Strong knowledge of asynchronous programming
- Proficient knowledge of NodeJS
- Experience with deployment of NodeJS applications
- Experience with MongoDB Database
- Proficient understanding of markup including HTML5, CSS3
- At least one year experience with React (Experience with other front-end technologies is a plus)
- Proficient understanding of versioning systems such as SVN, GIT
- Hands on experience with project management tool like Redmine, JIRA
- High level of personal commitment to each task, a can-do attitude and a drive to deliver
- The candidate should be open to learning and working on new technologies and when required
- Strong communication skills to be able to communicate at all levels.
- Security knowledge for NPM modules.
- Strong knowledge of NoSQL, other SQL knowledge is plus.
Education + Experience:
- 4 years of related work experience
- Certification/Trainer Experience in relevant technologies would be preferred First.
- Technically Strong Any Graduate IT Experienced Developer
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button. or Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org