Apply Before : 2020-10-15 (Closed)
No. of Vacancy
Education - School & Colleges
We are hiring a very energetic, curious, and research-oriented person who can analyze data to figure out the best possible way to gain customers. If you are confident enough to design and implement marketing plans, strategies and lead a team; join us!
You will have to perform following Responsibilities:
- Make a product marketing strategy to generate and drive demand of our products
- Develop digital campaigns to achieve growth and hit targets
- Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction
- Supervise and mentor customer relation team for productive result
- Take a lead in communicating with clients, partners, suppliers & the internal team
- Build strong, long-lasting customer relationship by partnering and understanding their needs
- Identify emerging market and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Required skills and experience:
- Good interpersonal skills; excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibility effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Good knowledge of learning management system and digital learning will be a plus point
- Able to work proactively, independently within tight schedule to meet deadlines
- Excellent people management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams.
- Technically inclined and must have a strong desire to understand systems and learn new technologies and software functionality. Working knowledge and skill level with MS Office Tools is must.
- Confident in meeting (or exceeding) business target consistently
Education + Experience
- Should have Bachelor Degree in related field
- 3-5 years in marketing experience
- Few years of software product marketing experience
Aspirants are requested to send their updated resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject 'MARKETING MANAGER At Neema'.