Smart Data Solutions has the tools and experience needed to streamline both your paper and electronic workflows. Our integrated validation, matching, and normalization tools ensure the highest quality data possible, increasing auto-adjudication and reducing manual processing. ...View Company Profile
Machine Learning Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 1 Years
Apply Before: 2023-12-23 (19 Days Left)
As a technology leader in healthcare process automation and interoperability, Smart Data Solutions (SDS) company is a strategic partner that utilizes data and intelligent automation to digitally transform operations and deliver outcomes for clients which reduces costs, streamlines workflows, and improves overall customer experience. Looking to the future, Smart Data Solutions has ambitious growth plans for the next few years and is currently seeking a Machine Learning Engineer to join our growing team.
What you’ll be doing?
- Build, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot, and improve machine learning models
- Design and implement new applications leveraging machine learning and related technology
- Develop and improve machine learning infrastructure
- Analyze and automate existing processes using machine learning
- Investigate and remediate issues with machine learning processes
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of common machine learning, NLP, computer vision, and data science libraries
- Basic relational database knowledge (MySQL)
- Basic Unix-like operating system knowledge
- Experience with Git/Version Control
- Highly organized and disciplined
- Business Analysis
- Microsoft Excel, Word, and Windows
- Ability to understand processes, analyze, and identify improvements
- Strong writing skills, particularly for process documentation and communication
- Ability to comprehend and follow written policies, procedures, and directions
- Disciplined in prompt communication responsiveness
- Communication and reporting style that emphasizes simplicity and elimination of noise in favor of substantive and actionable data
- Action-orientation and ability to consistently complete assigned tasks on time
- Proficiency in at least 1 modern high-level programming language (Python, Java, C#, C++, etc.)
Education + Experience:
- 1+ year of experience with machine learning, NLP, or deep learning concepts
- Bachelor’s in IT background or equivalent practical experience
- A company culture that is authentic and values teamwork, humility, and fairness! We work hard for our customers and have fun along the way!
- A professional development and growth-oriented workplace
- Generous benefits including medical/accidental insurance and Social Security Fund contribution.
- Work-life balance with a 5-day work week and Leaves as per the Labor Law of Nepal.
- Hybrid and Remote work opportunity
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.