Loan Processing Assistant for Loan Officers in Australia
Apply Before : 2020-02-15 (Closed)
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
No. of Vacancy
NRS 15,000 - 20,000 Per month
No experience required
Out Solu Nepal is a Business Processing Outsourcing company which is providing outsourcing solution to Loan Processing Assistant For Loan Officers in Australia in delivering a positive end-to-loan experience to clients. We are growing rapidly and we are currently looking for a passionate and motivated Loan Processing Officers for Loan Officers In Australia.
- Data entry of loan application information into lender platforms
- Assisting our clients with processing & tracking home loan from pre-submission to settlement
- Liaising with clients to request supporting documentation and update them on the progress of their application.
- Forming relationships and communicating with clients, lenders, referrers and other business agents.
- Keeping active notes and managing applications in a dedicated Customer Relation Management (CRM) platform
- Working with finance brokers to ensure compliance processes are followed and maintained.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Ready to take challenges and prove it
- Ability to work autonomously with set tasks
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Essential skills and qualifications required to meet position objectives:
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly self-motivated and self-driven
- Professionally Presented
- Positive attitude and prepared to work in a team environment and meet deadlines
- Problem-solving skills, including the ability to resolve unusual and complex issues and then devise actionable solutions
- Responsible for managing time and prioritizing the assigned tasks
Education + Experience
- Must have completed a Bachelor degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in English
- Intermediate computer typing skills
- A good team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- The attractive remuneration package for deserving candidates -Rs.15,000 to Rs.20,000 (Till Probation Period)
- Salary review every six months after probation period
- Growth within the company
- Working days Monday to Friday, 7 am to 4 pm (1-hour lunch break)
- Lunch Provided at Office
- Quarterly Outing with Team
- Great opportunity to have work-life balance through working smart.
Interested candidates are requested to submit CVs and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Hiring Process
- Phone Interview
- Face to Face Interview & Tasks
- Five Days Paid Trial