Apply Before : 2019-10-24 (Closed)
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
No. of Vacancy
- Assist students and teacher with finding course books, reference materials, and leisure reading aerials when asked
- Maintain library inventory and conduct periodic audits of the information
- Conduct research and find reference materials and other reading materials for professional use when asked
- Suggest and manage the acquisitions of new materials for the library
- Check books and other materials in and out of the library
- Maintain and monitor the library materials and properties are in good shape
- Create study friendly environment in the library
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent command in Computer Application on MS Office Package
- Well versed with Library Management System
- Gook knowledge of procurement and record-keeping of library materials
Education + Experience
Bachelor's or Masters degree in any field (Preferably Masters in Library Science)
- Five working days
- Subsidized Lunch
- Provision for Provident Fund & Gratuity
Please send an email to email@example.com along with the latest CV and a cover letter.
Email Subject : Application for Librarian
Application Deadline: October 24, 2019, 5:00 PM.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for interviews.