Cellcom Private Limited is a Payment Service Provider licensed by Nepal Rastra Bank. Cellcom has been incorporated with a vision to enhance the application value of the payment services for the mass consumer market in Nepal. Guided by this vision, the company has successfully put together e-top-up & Bill Pay services for Nepal Telecom as its first product in the Nepal market under the CellPay brand. CellPay is Nepal's first ... mobile payment system with no wallet and operates from the website and mobile application. It prioritizes real-time transactions to provide a convenient and innovative system for the day-to-day transaction to the general public. It is secured, simple and easy to use and needs internet access to get its service. CellPay partnered with Century Bank, Citizens Bank, Everest Bank, Himalayan Bank, Kumari Bank, Mega Bank, NIC ASIA Bank, Nepal Bangladesh Bank, Nepal Investment Bank, Deva Bikas Bank, Kamanasewa Bikas Bank, Muktinath Bikas Bank, and ICFC Finance so far. We are in the continuous process of partnering with all the banks and financial institutions.View Company Profile
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 3 Years
Apply Before: 2022-09-11 Closed
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- 2-3 years’ experience in the Spring Framework (Spring MVC and Spring Boot)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Familiar with various designs and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code
- Experience with both external and embedded databases
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Basic understanding of the class loading mechanism in Java
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven, and Gradle
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of OOPs concepts and Data structure.
- Strong knowledge and working on version control tools, GIT.
- Demonstrates a commitment to quality and risk awareness
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
Education + Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in computer related fields.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in Java programming and its frameworks.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button