Access Systems is part of Access Online Inc., a leading service company based in the US with offices in Mangalore, India, and Kathmandu, Nepal. Access Systems is a collective of customer-obsessed visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity and sustainability. Our services are engineered for security, reliability, and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. ...View Company Profile
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 3 Years
Apply Before: 2023-09-24 Closed
We are currently seeking a skilled and experienced Mid-Level Java Developer to join our team. As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining high-quality software solutions using Java technologies. You will work on both new projects and existing applications, collaborating with a team of developers, testers, and business analysts. You will be leading a team of Java developers and will be responsible for providing technical guidance, managing task among the team and ensuring the successful execution of projects.
- Mentoring and providing technical guidance to junior developers, as well as assisting in their professional development.
- Conducting training and presentation sessions for team members on relevant topics, new technologies, and best practices.
- Designing, coding, testing, and debugging Java applications
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- Participating in code reviews to ensure adherence to coding standards and best practices
- Troubleshooting and resolving software defects and issues
- Mentoring and providing technical guidance to junior developers, as needed
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends and advancements in Java development
- Assisting in the onboarding process of new team members by providing guidance and support.
- Taking an active role in promoting effective communication and teamwork within the development team.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Knowledge of Git or other version control systems.
- Experience in creating Restful Web Services.
- Strong knowledge of Java programming language and related frameworks
- Proficient in writing efficient and optimized code
- Experience with relational databases (eg: MYSQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Good understanding of software development principles, lifecycle, design patterns, and best practices
- Prior experience of leading and supervising a software development team
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Leadership and ability to take ownership of assigned tasks
- Some familiarity with Cloud Services (AWS / Azure)
Education + Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field preferred.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Java development
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using the Apply Now Button.