Established in 2004, Cotiviti Nepal Pvt. Ltd. is a leading American Software company in Nepal. We are proud team of around 300 professionals who are involved in the design, development, testing and maintenance of impressive lineup of trend-setting healthcare informatics solutions. Besides that, our talented people sort and analyze voluminous data to help clients in decision analytics. We are one of the eight centers of Cotiviti Inc. which opera ... tes from seven more locations across United States of America and constantly ranked among the best healthcare informatics companies. In Nepal, Cotiviti Nepal Pvt. Ltd. has its remarkable identity in the software industry. At the core of our works, we offer risk-assessment services and decision analytics in the area of healthcare that help customers better understand and manage their risk. We strive to help our clients focus on their businesses while we concentrate on optimizing quality by focussing on the followings- Employee growth and development Work culture/environment Team work – Collaboration Process Exposure to latest and greatest technologies and toolsView Company Profile
No. of Vacancy: 2
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Experience: 2 Years
Apply Before: 2024-02-26 Closed
- Involve in all stages of the project life cycle: requirement analysis, design, and development.
- Translate application stories and requirements into functional applications.
- Design, code, and maintain efficient and reliable Java code.
- Write neat and clean code for web application.
- Create test cases and follow test cases to implement the requirements.
- Active participation in Project level discussion/meeting.
- Maintain legacy code and implement the new requirements in best possible way.
- Prepare use case/ flow diagram when needed.
- Regular follow up for tasks assigned from development phase to QA
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must Have SKills
- Experience with REST-based APIs and Web Technologies (DHTML, AJAX, etc.)
- Experience with design and development of REST API platform using Apigee/APIM, converting web services from SOAP to REST or vice-versa.
- Experience in creating REST API documentation using Swagger and YAML or similar tools desirable
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with design patterns
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL
- Experience working with source control systems, such as Subversion, and GIT including branching and merging strategies.
- Knowledge of testing frameworks/methodologies (JUnit, Selenium, TDD)
- Understanding of XML, JSON, web services technologies, and data structure fundamentals, with experience in multi-threaded programming
- Experience with Atlassian suite of tools (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Crucible)
- Experience in Continuous Integration leveraging tools such as Bamboo and Maven.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Experience of working in SCRUM/Agile team would be added value
- Persuasive in both written and verbal communication
- Strong Analytical Skills
- US Healthcare experience would be added value
Education + Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in Software development using Python/Java/J2EE/ Spring framework/ Spring Boot.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer/IT or equivalent degree in Computer related studies.
- Domain or related area experience.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.