Our passion and drive to deliver quality solutions have taken us to the boardroom of 200 yrs old company and coffee shop meetings in Orlando, Washington, Singapore, Tokyo, Beijing and Kathmandu. We love the challenge to deliver the best possible solution using the latest and future technologies. We understand that we are your extended TEAM. #TEAM_EKbana ...View Company Profile
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 2-4 Years
Apply Before: 2023-12-03 (0 Days Left)
- Develop and maintain advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and implement new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Participate in agile development and SCRUM.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Experience with AI-Assisted Task Management, leveraging AI tools for task automation and optimization.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and team collaboration skills.
- Ability to manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Attention to detail and a dedication to quality work.
- Proactive in keeping your skills fresh and staying aware of industry trends and emerging technologies.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt in a fast-paced, highly interactive environment.
Education + Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- 2-4 years of proven experience as an iOS developer.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.