Think Move Solution is an IT service oriented company in Nepal with its head office located in California, USA with its presence in Australia, Sri lanka and Thailand. Think move plans to leverage the business's growth in the Asia-Pacific region and competitive European market. We primarily focus on providing practical and feasible IT solutions regardless of the industry and geographic location. At ThinkMove, we embrace the paradigm shift in busin ... ess with the digitalization, and thus in our service, we make extensive use of technology, prioritizing the use of data analytics and cloud services. Our services are focused on bringing out the best-suited solutions and at the same time strengthening business professionals' ability to make beneficial decisions. Standing true to its name, ThinkMove provides fail-proof plans/strategies, encouraging clients' to move forward or take the strong initiative to achieve goals. Furthermore, ThinkMove's areas of expertise includes: Email solution, Software / Hardware solutions, Cloud Solutions, Project Outsourcing Solutions, Digital Marketing and Call center.View Company Profile
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 2 Years
Apply Before: 2023-03-31 (5 Days Left)
We are looking to hire a talented iOS developer to design, build, and maintain the next generation of iOS applications. Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications for the latest Apple mobile devices. Your duties may include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.To ensure success as an iOS developer, you should have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in Objective-C, and be able to work as part of a team. Ultimately, an outstanding iOS developer should be able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
- Work with remote data via REST and JSON in a cloud computing environment.
- Work with third-party libraries and APIs (integrations with payment, and authentication APIs)
- Create efficient and reusable react-native components and native code to improve the mobile user experience.
- Participate in product code reviews.
- Work in a cross-functional team of backend engineers, application engineers, QA, product and designer’s.
- Proactive involvement in research.
- Work with other engineers to build all the necessary services to support the app.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with Firebase.
- Experience on Push Notifications.
- Experience with version control systems, preferably GIT.
- Understanding of security best practices for mobile apps.
- Ability to turn business and product ideas into engineering solutions.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience with Restful API.
Education + Experience:
- 2 years or above experience in professional Development.
- A friendly, competitive, and creative working MNC environment.
- 5 working days (Monday-Friday).
- Competitive Salary.
- Good overall Exposure.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.
Company others jobs
Android Developer ThinkMove 5 Days Left Quick ViewBack-end Developer ThinkMove 5 Days Left Quick ViewFull Stack Developer ThinkMove 5 Days Left Quick ViewDevOps Engineer ThinkMove 4 Days Left Quick ViewData Engineer ThinkMove 5 Days Left Quick ViewCloud Engineer ThinkMove 6 Days Left Quick ViewDot Net Developer ThinkMove 6 Days Left Quick ViewFront End Developer ThinkMove 6 Days Left Quick ViewGame Developer ThinkMove 6 Days Left Quick ViewJava Developer ThinkMove 6 Days Left Quick View
iOS Developer InfoDevelopers 3 Days Left Quick View