PMsquare is a Business Consulting company with a prime focus on Cloud, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Planning and Forecasting to provide clients with state-of-the-art Analytics and Corporate Performance Management solutions. PMsquare was founded by experienced consultants with in-depth knowledge in strategizing and in implementing Corporate Performance Management solutions for many large corporations. PMsquare has the exp ... ertise and the knowledge of the industry as well as access to the best-of-breed technologies to deliver the right solutions reliably and in a cost-effective way. Understanding our client's business and their technology requirements is the foundation for the best solution implementation which focuses on providing our customers with an immediate, effective, and best practice business solution. We work directly with the decision-makers to streamline their financial and management processes. Our areas of industry expertise cover Healthcare, Education, Retail, Telecommunication, Defense, Automotive, Consumer Packaged Goods, and Finance. The company offers a competitive salary package, including a performance bonus and generous leaves and holidays. They are also exploring stock options for deserving candidates and offer substantial career advancement and learning opportunities due to technological innovation and ongoing training and development programs.View Company Profile
IBM PA/TM1 Developer
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 3-4 Years
Apply Before: 2023-10-11 (6 Days Left)
PMsquare is looking for an IBM Planning Analytics developer who can engage in technical/functional support for TM1 during the client’s budget cycle. Light development may be needed, but you do not need to be proficient in writing rules or T1 processes.
To be successful in this role, you are expected to perform the following responsibilities and meet the requirements.
- Develop Planning Analytics reports for budgeting, forecasting, and actual reports and provide ongoing maintenance
- Collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders to understand the business requirements and develop financial reports and reporting solutions
- Connect to various data sources as needed for developing necessary reports
- Ensure the accuracy of the deliverables through quality assurance practice
- Run various queries to check any report/data issues for punctual reporting and escalation
- Support and troubleshoot Planning Analytics / TM1-related issues
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
As a IBM Planning Analytics Developer, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and troubleshooting Planning Analytics reports. You will also collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements, connect to various data sources, and ensure the accuracy of reports. Additionally, you will support and troubleshoot Planning Analytics/TM1 issues.
- Experience with writing SQL queries and stored procedures
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or with a group
- Must be fluent in English
Education + Experience:
- 3-4 years of experience working with TM1
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, finance, accounting, or information systems
- Festival Bonus(Dasain Bonus)
- Performance Bonus based on individual’s performance and company growth
- Leaves and Holidays as per industry standards
- Stock options for deserving candidates
- Continuous learning and career development opportunities with certification programs
- Opportunity to work in cutting-edge of technology and innovation
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using the Apply Now Button.