Maitri Holdings Services Pvt Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Maitri Holdings LLC which is an American professional services company catering to startups and small to mid-market businesses. Maitri's Nepal team is involved in application design, product development, automation improvements and BPO services. ...View Company Profile
Healthcare Data Architect
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 2 Years
Apply Before: 2024-02-27 Closed
We are looking for a skilled Healthcare Data Architect to play a key role in technology initiatives to further advance informatics for our clients. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying publicly available data sources (CMS, HHS, State Governments, etc) and integrating them into a consolidated data mart. This requires knowledge of the US healthcare system and the data structures that describe the activity (Claims, EMR Records, etc). Once the data is identified you will develop the data models and assist in the development of scripts to load the data into the data mart. Once scripts have been developed you will be responsible for the maintenance of them and the further development of additional data sources.
As a Healthcare Data Architect, you will be responsible for defining client data models, guiding teams on implementing healthcare data projects and translating business visions. Your responsibilities will include:
- As information architect and data steward, designs systems, data products and / or data production processes while focusing on data curation, data exchange, data security, data integrity and information environments
- Design and create data models to store and access data for reporting and analysis
- Develop fast, reliable, and large-scale data processing pipelines to ingest data from multiple data sources into Enterprise Data warehouse and Data Lake
- Maintain and optimize systems and migrate data and systems as needed
- Ensure integrity and completeness of data and workflow, manage and / or develop data practices, databases, and information systems as well as guidelines, dictionaries, registries and / or services
- Solve data issues, like error messages and other system malfunctions
- Collaborate closely with project managers, business analysts and other stakeholders
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Database: Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Data Modeling: Experience building, managing and designing large, complex architectures, data sets and data schemas.
- Troubleshooting: Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Analytics: Strong analytic skills related to working with structured and unstructured datasets.
- Collaboration: Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment. Strong communication skills and the ability to work well with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Preferred Skills: CMS Data Code Set Knowledge (e.g.; ICD10, CPT4, HCPCS, NDC, Taxonomy), HEDIS Knowledge, HCC Knowledge
Education + Experience:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Information Management, Computer Application, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in working with US Healthcare data.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.