Think Move Solution is an IT service oriented company in Nepal with its head office located in California, USA with its presence in Australia, Sri lanka and Thailand. Think move plans to leverage the business's growth in the Asia-Pacific region and competitive European market. We primarily focus on providing practical and feasible IT solutions regardless of the industry and geographic location. At ThinkMove, we embrace the paradigm shift in busin ... ess with the digitalization, and thus in our service, we make extensive use of technology, prioritizing the use of data analytics and cloud services. Our services are focused on bringing out the best-suited solutions and at the same time strengthening business professionals' ability to make beneficial decisions. Standing true to its name, ThinkMove provides fail-proof plans/strategies, encouraging clients' to move forward or take the strong initiative to achieve goals. Furthermore, ThinkMove's areas of expertise includes: Email solution, Software / Hardware solutions, Cloud Solutions, Project Outsourcing Solutions, Digital Marketing and Call center.View Company Profile
Front End Developer
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 3-5 Years
Apply Before: 2023-03-16 Closed
We are looking for qualified front-end developer to join our team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client- side’ web application.You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications. If you are interested in creating a user -friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech savvy professional ,who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. Ultimately you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment of our company, ensuring great user experience.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user friendly web pages.
- Maintain and improve webpage.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Design mobile based features.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Get feedback from and build solutions for users and customers.
- Write functional requirement documents and guide.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes.
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Hands-on experience on markup languages.
- Experience with Java Scripts, CSS and jQuery.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process.
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Knowledge of SEO Principles.
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite,Photoshop, and content management system.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
Education + Experience:
- Bachelor degree in computer science, IT, computer Engineering or equivalent with 3-5+ years of experience
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.