Established in 2004, Cotiviti Nepal Pvt. Ltd. is a leading American Software company in Nepal. We are proud team of around 300 professionals who are involved in the design, development, testing and maintenance of impressive lineup of trend-setting healthcare informatics solutions. Besides that, our talented people sort and analyze voluminous data to help clients in decision analytics. We are one of the eight centers of Cotiviti Inc. which opera ... tes from seven more locations across United States of America and constantly ranked among the best healthcare informatics companies. In Nepal, Cotiviti Nepal Pvt. Ltd. has its remarkable identity in the software industry. At the core of our works, we offer risk-assessment services and decision analytics in the area of healthcare that help customers better understand and manage their risk. We strive to help our clients focus on their businesses while we concentrate on optimizing quality by focussing on the followings- Employee growth and development Work culture/environment Team work – Collaboration Process Exposure to latest and greatest technologies and toolsView Company Profile
Front End Developer
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 3 Years
Apply Before: 2023-04-04 (8 Days Left)
- Experience as a Front-end Developer or a similar role.
- Familiar with UI layouts and CSS grid system.
- Familiarity with relevant frameworks – e.g., Backbone, Marionette, React, Vue, jQuery.
- Knowledge on CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries e.g., Sass, Less, and Webpack.
- Solid understanding of consuming a complex REST API on client-side.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and solving them.
- Experience in implementing testing platforms and writing unit tests.
- In-depth understanding of web development.
- Proficiency with Git or SVN.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies.
- Knowledge of Backbone.js and Marionette.js
- Knowledge of D3.js or similar library.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g., PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle)
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code.
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Familiarity with Linux command line.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Enjoy sharing your knowledge with others.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills.
Education + Experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer/IT or equivalent degree in Computer related studies
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.
Company others jobs
Associate Database A... COTIVITI NEPAL 1 Days Left Quick ViewSenior Database Admi... COTIVITI NEPAL 6 Days Left Quick ViewSenior Database Admi... COTIVITI NEPAL 6 Days Left Quick ViewBack End Developer COTIVITI NEPAL 2 Days Left Quick ViewSenior Dot Net Devel... COTIVITI NEPAL 22 Days Left Quick ViewSenior QA Engineer COTIVITI NEPAL 17 Days Left Quick ViewSenior Java/Angular ... COTIVITI NEPAL 17 Days Left Quick ViewNetwork Engineer COTIVITI NEPAL 1 Days Left Quick View
Front End Developer JobAxle - Executive ... 11 Days Left Quick ViewFront End Developer ThinkMove 6 Days Left Quick View