Apply Before : 2021-10-17 (Closed)
No. of Vacancy
We are searching for a Software Engineering Manager who understands people, business, technology, and customer's needs at the Nepal Office. We are looking for a person who can identify and successfully implement improvements in engineering processes, tools, and architecture to enable the delivery on key initiatives.
- Manage a team of software engineers.
- Manage teams that care about code quality, test automation, and continuous delivery.
- Ensure that we develop, test, and release software that scales, quickly and reliably.
- Work closely with the engineers to improve process and code quality.
- Drive the culture of empowerment, ownership, and accountability.
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Product Owners, and leadership to build a world-class product.
- Position the engineering team for success through training, mentorship, and leadership.
- Promote the engineering team’s growth and development technically and professionally.
- Drive the hiring process by closely collaborating with HRD on the recruitment process as well as the employee onboarding process.
- Managing employee PA, attendance, and other personnel matters.
- Groom and mentor Associate Engineering Managers in the area of Software Engineering and People Handling.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally
- A strong software engineering background preferably in python
- Excellent people handling and motivating skills
- Strong negotiation, influence, and leadership skills
- Ability to negotiate and resolve issues with persuasiveness
Education + Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related field. Masters' Degree preferred.
- 6 to 10 years of experience in Software development preferably in python
- 3+ years in a Team Lead/Managerial position.
- Attractive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Gratuity and provident fund schemes
- Working in a team environment where initiative and dedication is encouraged
- An equal opportunity workplace that values diversity and does not discriminate
- High level of responsibility and excellent career possibilities
- Open international work environment
- Festival expense allowance
- Medical and accident insurance
- Gymnasium/Fitness Membership
Working at LogPoint
LogPoint is growing rapidly, we offer a challenging and exciting international work environment on the cutting edge of cybersecurity technology. We strive to deliver outstanding results in a positive, collaborative and informal atmosphere with ample opportunity for personal growth and development.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.
If you have any query about this position, please call 9802302081.