Digital Marketing Specialist
Apply Before : 2022-09-27 (Closed) View: 2135
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 2-3 Years
Apply Before: 2022-09-27 Closed
- Develop digital media strategies with business goals aligned with the company’s vision.
- Creating visual concepts for promotional activities
- Managing the digital marketing calendar
- Create digital content including websites, blogs, articles, animated explainer videos, etc.
- Maintaining the online presence and reputation of the company
- Overseeing the creation and maintenance of social media content
- Tracking digital marketing performance
- Creating and updating digital marketing reports
- Overseeing the digital marketing budget
- Establish our online presence and create brand awareness.
- Run day-to-day social media and search engine optimization audits to ensure best practices are being used.
- Maintain SEO regular keyword research and other best practices.
- Create a unique brand identity online.
- Create visual concepts for promotional activities.
- Create and monitor Google Ads marketing campaigns and coordinate with the graphics team to create engaging display ads.
- Spread the company’s message through social media and other online mediums.
- Increase the company’s targets through online marketing.
- Improve customer engagement using various marketing strategies.
- Increase customer acquisition from digital platforms.
- Supervise ROI and KPIs.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Professional certifications like Digital Marketing Fundamentals and Digital Brand Management will be an advantage.
- A portfolio mentioning the projects undertaken so far would be preferred.
- Hands-on experience in digital marketing software including Hubspot, MailerLite, etc.
- Knowledge of basic HTML and web publishing.
- Quality content generation and management skills.
- Effective leadership and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Nepali and English.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
Apps You Should Know:
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Project Management Software (Trello or ClickUp)
- Google Drive and Suites
- WhatsApp Business, Telegram, and Slack
Education + Experience:
- BSc degree in Marketing or similar field.
- Proven 2-3 years of work experience as a Digital Media Specialist or Digital Marketing Manager.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button