Digital Marketing Manager
Apply Before : 2021-01-09 (Closed)
No. of Vacancy
NRS 70,000 - 80,000 Per hour
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital Marketing Manager will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Manage display/PPC advertising campaigns for SaaS/Enterprise customer base across platforms like Google, LinkedIn, Quora, etc
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in analyzing and optimizing landing pages, user funnels, and user journeys.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, HubSpot, MixPanel, Segment.io)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Education + Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- 4-5 years of working experience in digital marketing.
- Salary: 70K-80K per month and Negotiable
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume at email@example.com with "Application for Digital Marketing Manager" on the subject line.