Digital Marketing Manager
Apply Before : 2021-02-28 (Closed)
No. of Vacancy
NRS 50,000 - 60,000 Per month
Education - School & Colleges
- Develops digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem solving and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of Google sheets, excel, words, PPT etc
Education + Experience
- Bachelor or above in management/information management with at least 4-5 years of related experience.
Salary: 50K-60K per month and Negotiable
We offer an exciting, fun and friendly work environment along with several great benefits. At Neema Education Foundation, employees are encouraged to bring their innovative and creative ideas to work and to take up challenges. Everyone is given opportunities to learn and develop through knowledge sharing across the whole organization and a career growth plan that fits their ambition. Besides all benefits as per labor law
- Staff insurances, 31 days of paid leaves, frequent outings and refreshments, employee discounts
Aspirants are requested to send their updated resume to email@example.com with the Subject line 'Digital Marketing Manager'.