TechAxis was established in 2017 by a group of passionate, experienced Engineers and IT professionals. We have decades of experience in the IT industry. With the aim of sharing our experiences, we have initiated a platform named “TechAxis” with the motto “Learn First to Lead the Rest“. Our principal objective is to deliver job oriented training for both IT and Non-IT students to help them perform excellence in their choice o ... f domains. We understand the importance of the amount of investment you put into us, and we make sure that we train the candidate to suit the needs of the industry.View Company Profile
Digital Marketing Instructor
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Part Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Senior Level
Experience: 4 Years
Apply Before: 2023-07-02 Closed
Skills:Digital MarketingGoogle AnalyticsGoogle AdwordsSEO
Syllabus Click Here
TechAxis is looking for a Part-Time Digital Marketing Trainer who can spend at least 1.5 hours/day.
- Provide in-class training on Digital Marketing (SEO, Content, Google AdWords, Email Marketing, SMO, Analytics, etc)
- Helping students in the practical execution of digital marketing concept
- Able to present real case studies with growth
- Planning and preparing courses and lessons for digital marketing.
- Delivering demo sessions to the students
- Handling doubt session or query session of the students
- Helping students with their issues
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Should have strong convincing skills and willing to work on multiple assignments
- Should have a pleasant personality
Education + Experience:
- Should have Bachelor's Degree.
- Certification/Trainer Experience in a relevant field would be preferred First.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button. or send their resume to email@example.com