Digital Marketing Executive
Apply Before : 2021-05-14 (Closed)
No. of Vacancy
Are you a self-motivated innovative leader who is seeking to be a part of a dynamic and collaborative engineering team? If your answer is yes, look no further, Grepsr has the job for YOU! We are seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join our team in Kathmandu, Nepal.
About this role
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to execute integrated digital marketing campaigns. Digital Marketing Executive will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
What you’ll do:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Manage display/PPC advertising campaigns for SaaS/Enterprise customer base across platforms like Google, LinkedIn, Quora, etc.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence across all digital channels.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in analyzing and optimizing landing pages, user funnels, and user journeys.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, HubSpot, MixPanel, Segment.io)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Why you SHOULD join Grepsr:
- To be a part of driving the future of data analytics.
- To be a part of the team solving the real-world data problems.
- Learn, build and grow with great technology.
Education + Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
Working at Grepsr:
- Competitive compensation including salary and bonus based on personal and company goals.
- Open floor plan office at Lalita Bhawan, Maharajgunj, conveniently located at the heart of Kathmandu.
- Informal working environment and a fun culture (we have PlayStation and whatnot, seriously).
- Regular company outings, pub evenings and social events.
- Free snacks and drinks/tea/coffee.
- Regular performance reviews
- At Grepsr, you won’t just grow in your career. You’ll be a part of a movement that will forever change the way data drives business.
- The salary will be based on the experience and commitment of the candidate with regular performance reviews.
If this sounds appealing to you, we’d love to have you join us! Send us your updated resume, with a work portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'Digital Marketing Executive'.