Digital Marketing Coordinator
Apply Before : 2022-03-06 (Closed)
No. of Vacancy
Automotive Sales, Support & Service
We are looking Customer Service Representative to be our voice.
We are a fast-growing company based out of the United States, looking for sharp, highly driven professional to be a part of our core team.
Are you looking to be a part of a dynamic, ambitious & success-driven culture with endless possibilities? You are at the right place.
Home Tech Geeks takes due care of the growth and development of the employee. We partner you in your ambition, dream, and success.
Why limit yourself when you can work with the latest technology and make an impact with an innovative company?
Make the money you know you could be making and apply today.
What You Will Be Doing
- Plan & execute SEO, email, and content marketing strategies
- Create and schedule social media content using tools like Canva, SproutSocial
- Analyze performance metrics and generate weekly reports
- Monitor brand reputation and brand sentiment on digital platforms
- Conduct market research and identify industry trends
- Publish digital marketing content online
What do we expect from you on the work front?
- Work directly with customer
- Answer calls to setup appointments for services.
- Coordinate with Service Providers to provide services to clients.
- Use multiple systems to look up the information, setup appointments and to share info with technicians.
- Follow process guidelines to service new and existing customers
- Identifies, researches, and responds to questions/issues related to tech services supported by HTG.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Social media knowledge and experience using Social Media Management Tools like HootSuite and SproutSocial
- Familiar with Google Analytics or similar web analytics platform
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- Proven SEO experience, including content creation, keyword research, and reporting
- Proven experience with SEO platforms and tools (e.g. Moz, SemRush, Ahrefs, etc.)
- Produce high-quality, research-backed content in line with SEO strategy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Creative and resourceful problem solver
- Takes initiative and is a self-starter
- Able to prioritize tasks, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Education + Experience
- Should have a bachelor's degree in a relevant field
What is in it for you working with us?
- Opportunity to learn and work in a dynamic, fast-paced, diverse cultural environment
- Fully remote opportunity
- Exposure to the best practices in the industry
- A competitive compensation package with bonus earning potential
- Ownership- No MICROMANAGEMENT
- Note: Applicants must have a reliable internet connection & PC.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button