Apply Before : 2021-07-24 (Closed)
No. of Vacancy
Syllabus: Click Here
TechAxis is looking for a Part-Time DevOps Engineer as a trainer who can spend at least 1.5 hours/day.
The Instructor Will:
Work directly with students as their dedicated leader for the course, elevating them to meet our technical bar:
- Guide students through active projects and labs and mentor students about system and server administration, networking, containerization, and Kubernetes deployment
- Share insight into industry practices and provide feedback on student progress throughout the duration of the course
- Measure student growth through rigorous assessments and provide actionable feedback
- Design and oversee remediation strategies for students in need
- Instructors will teach students how to love what they do, solve complex problems, and maintain a growth mindset for their future
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Familiarity with cloud native development and the hallmarks of a modern CI/CD pipeline
- Familiarity with containerization, Docker, and K8s fundamentals
- Experience with application deployment using Docker, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, or similar technologies
- Experience with AWS or other cloud platforms (Azure, GCP)
- 3+ years experience in DevOps, platform engineering, platform operations, or a related field
- 1+ years of experience in instruction, mentorship, or related field
- A professional ethic for fostering communication and leadership skills to a new generation of platform engineering or DevOps professionals
- The desire to learn about instructional pedagogy and the craft of teaching
Education + Experience
- Certification/Trainer Experience in relevant technologies would be preferred First.
- Technically Strong Any Graduate IT Experienced Developer
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.