Established in 2014, LIS Nepal is a service centric Information Technology firm. With special focus on retail industry, LIS Nepal’s expertise lies in Business Intelligence (BI), Data Warehousing, and Data Analytics. It is one of the member companies of Yomari Group. LIS Nepal team comprises of experienced professionals with specialization on data analytics. Emphasizing on what makes each client unique, LIS Nepal strives to deliver BI strategic ... solution, tailored to their competitive differentiators. LIS Nepal is one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, based in US which has branch offices globally.View Company Profile
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 3 Years
Apply Before: 2023-12-03 (0 Days Left)
- Design and build network & system Infrastructure with a high degree performance, reliability and security.
- Be responsible to perform network & system assessments, security audits and new client consultations.
- Develop and deploy automated deployment, testing, and rollback solutions.
- Work with containerization technologies/orchestration tools like Kubernetes or Docker.
- Develop a broad understanding of public cloud service provider of Azure, AWS and GCP.
- Test and deploy software/applications updates, new features and hotfixes.
- Implement CI/CD pipelines for business-critical applications via various tools like (Ansible, GitLab, terraforms) across multiple cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Troubleshoot and optimize systems for smooth and efficient performance.
- Collaborate with developers to identify & execute projects need as per the requirement.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to capture, analyze and derive DevOps requirements.
- Develop and implement efficient processes for ensuring high availability of systems.
- Mentor junior members of team to ensure adequate technical coverage.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Relevant certifications would be an added advantage
- Experience in deploying IaC, CI/CD pipelines and containerization technology.
- Good knowledge in monitoring tools (CloudWatch, Prometheus, ELK, Grafana, Nagios)
- Hands-on experience with Azure/AWS/Google Platforms.
- Good knowledge of Bug Tracking and Testing tools.
- Should have problem-solving and critical thinking ability.
Education + Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer related programs.
- Minimum 3+ years’ work experience in related field.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.