Apply Before : 2023-10-28 ((23 Days Left)) View: 1080
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 2 Years
Apply Before: 2023-10-28 (23 Days Left)
- Design and develop cutting-edge AWS solutions to support cloud operations, integration, and continuous delivery.
- Implement, maintain, and evolve enterprise-level cloud infrastructure as code.
- Champion system security, performance, and availability through vigilant monitoring and review.
- Collaborate with Software Engineers to deliver production-ready solutions and provide DevOps tools and expertise.
- Develop and deploy automated deployment, testing, and rollback solutions.
- Troubleshoot and optimize systems for smooth and efficient performance.
- Independently researching on the DevOps practices.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficiency in Linux System Administration
- Hands-on experience with AWS CloudFormation, EC2, and CloudWatch.
- Strong skills in Shell scripting, Docker, MySQL, MongoDB, Python, Git and serverless.
- Any AWS certification is a bonus.
Education + Experience:
- 2+ years of DevOps experience with AWS, including systems infrastructure engineering.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.