EB Pearls was established in 2004 and over the last 15 years has grown into a leading full-service digital agency in Sydney. We have a dynamic team of 180+ talented developers and designers who are determined in delivering award-winning digital solutions. In 2004, a businessman, a tech guru, and a visionary engineer got together at a technical conference in Kathmandu. Their shared vision for technology brought them together to found EB Pearls. Now wi ... th offices in Sydney, London, and Kathmandu, you’re working with a team of leaders, experts, and innovators, obsessive about quality and growing your business. delivering award-winning digital solutions.View Company Profile
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 2 Years
Apply Before: 2023-10-01 Closed
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be a part of one of the largest mobile app development companies in Nepal and an award-winning software development company in Australia. We are reinventing the way mobile applications are built, launched and supported, and providing state-of-the-art mobile app solutions to our clients. You will be part of a dynamic and multifaceted team closely working together in a full software development lifecycle.
You will be responsible for the security and automation aspect of services and applications hosted on AWS, and as well as for monitoring the overall system and verifying the integrity and availability of all server resources.
What you will be doing:
- Perform system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of server resources
- Manage Cloud based services in AWS
- Automating the repetitive task
- Design and implement highly scalable and highly available server resources
- Ability to work and conduct research independently
- Assist team to complete tasks in support of IT systems
- Deployment of website and application in scalable servers Managing CI/CD pipelines via GIT
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Competencies and Experiences that we are looking for:
- Knowledge of Linux/windows server setup and Management
- Should be proficient in any of the Programming languages (Python and GoLang Preferred)
- Should have worked with any CI/CD tools
- Experience with technologies like Docker, Kubernetes
Competencies and Experiences that are not mandatory but would excite us:
- Knowledge of Linux Scripting
- A clear understanding of cloud services and computer networks
- Excellent team player
- Good communication skills
- IaC like cloud formation/Terraform
Education + Experience:
- University Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent in relevant stream.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.