Apply Before : 2022-07-25 (Closed)
No. of Vacancy
In this role you will drive our cloud hosting strategy and implementation where you will deploy, secure and maintain a multi-region, highly available digital platform. We’re in need of highly motivated, teamwork focused, experienced DevOps technologists to join us as we scale our platform. This role will be pivotal in the infrastructure-as-code layer, helping to efficiently orchestrate all phases of the DevOps Lifecycle, and build a robust CI/CD.
- Work with various engineering teams with the common goal of building resilient services with observability, security and performance in mind.
- Implement highly-available, secure and performant infrastructure based on Kubernetes and AWS.
- Automate complex deployment pipelines with zero-downtime tolerance, and drive a robust CI/CD as a service.
- Support and improve existing Cloud Platform and manage deployment operations.
- Monitor performance and availability of applications and infrastructure and automate recovery procedures.
- Join on-call rotation to troubleshoot and resolve any operational issues.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
What you must have:
- Linux system administration, security and performance tuning experience.
- Experience with AWS Cloud provider.
- Experience with CI/CD system concepts, design, implementation and
- maintenance (Gitlab, Github Actions, Jenkins, CircleCI, …).
- Experience designing, developing and managing infrastructure as a code
- with performance, high-availability and immutability in mind (Terraform,...).
- Familiarity building and managing Kubernetes clusters.
- Familiarity with scripting for task automation (Bash, Python, Go...).
- Familiarity with git and git based workflows.
Nice to haves:
- Operational experience in managing, optimizing and troubleshooting various databases, key-value stores (MySQL, Postgres, Redis, …).
- Familiarity with observability, monitoring and logging tools (Datadog, Splunk, …).
- Working knowledge of security standards and best practices.
Education + Experience
- 2+ years of prior working expereince
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.