Cellcom Private Limited is a Payment Service Provider licensed by Nepal Rastra Bank. Cellcom has been incorporated with a vision to enhance the application value of the payment services for the mass consumer market in Nepal. Guided by this vision, the company has successfully put together e-top-up & Bill Pay services for Nepal Telecom as its first product in the Nepal market under the CellPay brand. CellPay is Nepal's first ... mobile payment system with no wallet and operates from the website and mobile application. It prioritizes real-time transactions to provide a convenient and innovative system for the day-to-day transaction to the general public. It is secured, simple and easy to use and needs internet access to get its service. CellPay partnered with Century Bank, Citizens Bank, Everest Bank, Himalayan Bank, Kumari Bank, Mega Bank, NIC ASIA Bank, Nepal Bangladesh Bank, Nepal Investment Bank, Deva Bikas Bank, Kamanasewa Bikas Bank, Muktinath Bikas Bank, and ICFC Finance so far. We are in the continuous process of partnering with all the banks and financial institutions.View Company Profile
Database Admin and BI Reporting
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 1-3 Years
Apply Before: 2022-09-11 Closed
- Install and maintain the performance of database servers.
- Develop processes for optimizing database security.
- Set and maintain database standards.
- Manage database access and protecting the database against threats or unauthorized access
- Database replication or clustering according to technical requirement.
- Ensuring that the database is adequately backed up and able to be recovered in the event of memory loss.
- Suggesting changes and improvements for maintenance or protection.
- Regularly liaising with IT project managers and database programmers.
- Designing databases with both front-end and back-end users in mind.
- Performance tuning of database systems.
- Install, upgrade, and manage database applications.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors.
- Recommend and implement emerging database technologies.
- Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
- Setting business requirements for BI tools.
- Translating business requirements into technical ones.
- Leading BI software development, deployment, and maintenance.
- Report curation and data modeling.
- Creating technical documentation for BI tools.
- Create automation for repeating database tasks.
- Be available for on-call support as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Highly organized and responsible.
- Confidence working under pressure.
- Experience with Linux and Windows Server environments
- Extensive experience with database technologies (MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL Oracle, MongoDB)
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Microsoft Azure) a plus
Education + Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- One to three years of experience in database administration, information technology, database architecture, or a related field
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button